The Phantom Message
26 Feb 2004: Episode 1 : 22:38
- A look at three different versions of the free software song
- Three Slashdot headlines, at the time of recording
- The origins of bizarre Slashdot nicks
- Book review: Peter van Dijck's Information architecture for designers
- General discussion of information architecture and what it is
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.