The delayed emission
16 June 2004: Episode 10 : 64:47
- Mr Ben's Desert Island Disks
- Project Arcade - Sparkes reviews John St Clair's book on building an arcade machine
- Aq's 100 Big Ones - How would you use £100,000 on FOSS?
- Jono's adventure with Project Utopia - Jono's got it working
- LugRadio Live update - we gone and got us some money, for LugRadio Live!
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.