Not One Cent
12th May 2008: Season 5 Episode 17 : 84.20
- To celebrate the one hundredth episode of LugRadio, we name one hundred cool things that the open source community have achieved, one for each of our shows. Keep it up, everyone. We're really proud. (1.55)
- The Gobuntu "Experiment" Has Failed -- well, that's how Aq feels about it. With no Gobuntu 8.04 official release, what does this mean for advocates of absolute software freedom, and do they have a leg to stand on? (4.20)
- Evolution, the Gnome mail client, is much maligned (not least by being compared to Microsoft Outlook). Is it really as bad as all that? (39.32)
- A quick reminder that although LugRadio Live in the USA is over, the original and best LugRadio Live right here in the UK is happening on July 19th and 20th in Wolverhampton -- submit your talks and requests for exhibition space! (66.57)
- Your emails, including abuse about the end of the show, complaints of us being like an uncomfortable famliy dinner, and a note about the team's love for Sony's products of greatness (67.58)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.