Free Software, Free G
29 November 2004: Season 2 Episode 4 : 64:19
- Linux virus protection: is it necessary, and what should we be doing about it?
- Government funded open-source advocacy: are the government doing right by funding OpenAdvantage?
- What is marketing? Matt begins an explanation of something that is vastly misunderstood in the hacker world
- 3G: is it any good, and will there be room for Linux?
- Podcasting: what it is and why we're not doing it...yet
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.