Super Cow Powers at Lugradio Towers
13 December 2004: Season 2 Episode 5 : 68:00
- Fedora Core 3: what that's all about, with FedoraNews.org's Gavin Henry
- The new GPL: the FSF's work on their new licence, and the Affero GPL
- MS FUD: where does it really come from?
- The Cell chip: the new chip from Sony/IBM/Toshiba
- IBM: Sale of their PC business
- Open source catchup: will OSS always be playing catchup to MS and Apple?
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.