Difficult Third Show
18 Mar 2004: Episode Three : 62:35
- Take a Slashdot - Should viruses be open source? Gnome 2.6 released soon! Why release a broken distro? Are there problems with Mozilla's new artwork licencing?
- The EUCD - How little do we know about the European Union's new directive, aimed at bringing DMCA style laws to Europe?
- M0n0wall: Is it broken just because it doesn't work on Sparkes' machine?
- Desert Island Disks: Jono rambles through his favourite software.
- LugRadio at the expo: What should we do at the Linux User and Developer Expo, in London?
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.