To MS and back again
17th July 2006: Season 3 Episode 23 : 83.55
- The LugRadio team were invited to Microsoft to talk about open source and what makes a community; here's how it went (1.10)
- Graham Taylor from Open Forum Europe talks about Microsoft and OpenOffice.org's Open Document Format, and what MS's promise of support means (25.44)
- Open Source Pass the Parcel: listen and learn ready to play at LRL! (36.31)
- LugRadio Live 2006 is on in less than a week; Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of July. the final round-up of what's going on at the best open source and Linux community conference in the history of the universe! (47.31)
- Your emails: a huge mountain of them this time because we didn't read any at Guadec. Thanks for sending them in: tell us if you think that the voicemail should be switched back on! (61.19)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.