She gives me a biscuit
16th January 2007: Season 4 Episode 10 : 100.29
- Stefan from the Nouveau project to make proper 3d open source drivers for nVidia cards talks about what the project's doing, why it's difficult, and how far they've got (7.30)
- The opposite of forking: can projects ever come together? (19.58)
- Miguel de Icaza talks about the latest developments with Mono, including the 1.2 release with support for Windows.Forms (32.04)
- Does the lack of decent 3d support on Linux eliminate gaming, or are there games which people want to play that don't need it? Stuart asks, Ade mocks, we all discuss (54.00)
- Your chance to speak, including thoughts on the Open Graphics Project, whether Tollef Fog Heen sounds like a robot, Beryl, and David Hasslehoff impersonation (68.38)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.