LugRadio Live and Unleashed 2007
7th July 2007: Season 4 Episode 23 : 66.52
- LRL Stories: people at LugRadio Live tell us what they thought and what they liked
- Software patents: can we just ignore America and build a Linux distribution that everyone can use and which can play mp3s?
- Awards: prizes and congratulation to people who have done good things, including the people who travelled furthest to LRL and the LugRadio Community Hero
- Server stuff: how should you set up email?
- Ade announces that this is his last show. We say goodbye and introduce the new presenter, Chris Procter
- We announce that LugRadio is coming to America! Yes, in 2008 there will not only be LugRadio Live but also LugRadio Live USA! Book your tickets for March!
This is the end of season 4. We'll shortly be releasing a special show recorded at Guadec, the Gnome user and developer conference, and then we shall return in September for the all-new season 5, with Chris P now a full member of the team. Thanks very much for all your listening over this last season, and we'll see you in September!
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.