Summer 2007 Conference Special
12th September 2007: Season 4 Episode 24 : 91.40
- Thoughts on PyCon (1.43)
- Stackless Python: Christian Tismer tells us all about what Stackless is and demonstrates his own hardcore coding abilities (5.46)
- Django: Simon Willison talks about the leading Python web framework, what's going on with it, and how Adrian Holovaty is a coke fiend (12.49)
- Zeth Green from the PyCon organising committee speaks about what it was like to run the conference (23.40)
- Wrap up and what we thought (30.02)
- A summary of Guadec, joined by special guest and Perl hacker Barbie (38.58)
- Quim Gil from Nokia speaks about what he's doing in the ice-cold nation of Finland and how this Guadec compares to the one he organised in 2006 (63.09)
- Lennart Poettering (Avahi and PulseAudio hacker) on what he's up to and what he thinks of the conference (71.09)
- PiTiVi: Edward Hervey goes from zero to hero by making sweeping changes to make the PiTiVi video editor much better in the space of 24 hours (75.08)
- Rob McQueen from Collabora on what his company are up to in the Gnome world (79.53)
Thanks for listening to this 2007 conference special, and thanks to the Guadec and PyCon organsers for inviting us to be media partners. If you'd like the LugRadio team to cover your conference, contact us at the show address!
LugRadio, season 5, will begin on September 24th, 2007. Prepare yourselves.
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.