Lock, Stock, and One Smoking Barrel
8th October 2007: Season 5 Episode 2 : 75.00
- Where's our open source online office suite going to come from? There are plenty of web-based office programs now, but none of them are open source. Can the free software community build a project like this, and do we need to? (1.06)
- Greg Kroah-Hartman, kernel and udev developer, talks about the Linux Driver Project, kernel hacking, and what he's doing at Novell (18.15)
- Is the free software world eating itself alive? Criticism and cooperation across projects: should we all be nice or is it OK to stick the boot in? (26.48)
- A mystery tour...where is our mystery project of the week? (40.10)
- Emails from lots of people: keep sending them in! (53.50)
- LugRadio Live USA news: we're looking for venue suggestions (the DNA Lounge, which we were aiming for, is over-21 only, sadly!) Contact us at email@example.com if you know of a good event venue for LRL USA in San Francisco.
Thanks to the Elephant's Dream team, who allowed us to use their music under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.