One From Four
5th November 2007: Season 5 Episode 4 : 82.10
- Adam Williamson from Mandriva Linux, who have just put out the new Mandriva 2008, talks about the release and where Mandriva are (1.33)
- The Distro Test. In the LugRadio Labs, the team test the best of the latest crop of distro releases — Mandriva 2008, OpenSuSE 10.3, Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon, and Fedora 8 (beta) — by putting them through a series of realistic tasks like connecting a printer, connecting to a Bluetooth phone, playing mp3s, and making the laptop we chose go to sleep. The results were...revealing! (19.40) [Give us your views -- on which is best or what we should have tested -- on the LugRadio Forums!]
- In El Bizarro's Antique Freak Show, our tour around the wild and unexplored corners of the internet, we talk about the Otherkin (51.00)
- Bloodspell is a film created with the process of machinima, using a 3D game engine to create an animated movie (58.02) [Give us your views on the LugRadio Forums!]
- Your emails, and the best posts from the LugRadio Forums. Best email or post will win a LugRadio t-shirt from next episode! (69.33)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.